Skip to content

Request a Transcript

Current Students

Student transcript requests should be made through Naviance and by reaching out to the student’s School Counselor. School Counselors should be contacted by students with any questions.

2013 - Present

Former Students

For students who graduated or left between 2013-present, to request your transcript online, please use this Google Form.  You will need a picture of your current State ID or Driver's License to complete the Google Form.

2012 - earlier

Former Students

Sullivan no longer keeps permanent academic records for students that graduated or left during or before 2012.  Former Students who graduated or left during or before 2012 must contact the CPS Office of Former Student Records to request a copy of their transcript.

Got questions?

Please contact Mr. Bender with any additional questions.


Mr. Bender

[email protected]
(773) 534 - 2000

Translate »